A patio is a great value adder to any home. Whether it’s for your own comfort, an extra living space or an investment for the future, there’s so many reasons why the people of Perth love their patios.
A patio is as personalised as the home and homeowner themselves, so of course, there’s a range of patio designs available.
Want to know the pros and cons of different patio materials?
Read more from One Stop Patio Shop to find out.
Aluminium patios are a popular choice for Perth patios due to their lightweight properties and resistance to rust and corrosion.
It’s a very popular choice with coastal locations because of its anti-corrosion capabilities. However, aluminium patios and pergolas are often the most expensive material.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of an aluminium patio:
- Pros – lightweight, anti-rust and corrosion, and can be Colorbond painted to match your home.
- Cons – can be expensive but doesn’t have to be if you choose the right patio builders.
Colorbond Steel is arguably the most popular choice for many expertly crafted and installed patios.
It’s easy to get steel and aluminium patios confused, but the main difference is steel is more robust.
Heavier or free-standing constructions are better off with a steel patio.
Let’s discover the pros and cons of a steel patio in greater detail below:
- Pros – Simple and straightforward installation, super strong and durable, powder-coated or painted steel patio options are available and are overall, budget-friendly.
- Cons – If not treated with a zinc coating at installation, it can be prone to rust and corrosion. However, you don’t have to worry about this when you choose One Stop Patio Shop, a quality patio company in Perth.
One Stop Patio Shop are here for all your patio material and design queries and services.
A timber lined patio is so stunning and stylish, you would be the envy of all your friends and family.
Sanded, buffed and stained, Glosswood is used by One Stop Patio Shop for its light, strong and stable properties that also happens to be unappealing to termites. Score!
Let’s discover the pros and cons of a timber patio in greater detail below:
- Pros – Cheap and readily available, many design capabilities, resistant to sand and salt.
- Cons – More maintenance is required to protect the stunning timber design from rot and mould, and not as structurally sound as its aluminium or steel counterparts.
What patio design is best for your needs?
Why One Stop Patio Shop?
You simply must visit the One Stop Patio Shop showroom for all your patio design inspiration and expert advice. It’s here you can pick our brains on everything patios, but also see for yourself which design would service your needs seamlessly.
- We offer interest-free patios,
- A full patio service is available, and
- We deliver on what we say we will.
For patio installations, advice and renovations – choose One Stop Patio Shop.
Need help with patios in Perth?
Contact One Stop Patio Shop today for all your patio expert advice, products and service.