A patio enhances a home by creating a functional outdoor area that you can relax or entertain in, or both! There isn’t much you can’t do with a Perth patio.
It just makes sense that many Australians want to make the most out of their backyard, which means many are looking to install an outdoor kitchen in their patio too.
Want to know more about installing an outdoor kitchen in Perth?
Read more from the patios Perth specialists at One Stop Patio Shop to find out.
Get your planning hat on
So, you’re fixated, ready, willing and able to construct the outdoor kitchen you’ve been waiting for.
Before you start, dust off and put on your planning hat, carefully considering the following:
- Where are your current electricity and gas supplies? Or where will they be?
- Is there water already, readily available? Or where will it be accessed from?
- How will the addition of an outdoor kitchen impact your existing Perth patio design?
- Is it time for a complete Perth patio renovation?
For example, a gable patio is fantastic for outdoor kitchens as it provides a high roof shelter and space for year-round outdoor dining.
Don’t disregard your budget
A budget should be crafted at the start of the planning phase, as it will outline what you can afford.
In your budget, outline the must-haves like bench space and cook-tops (including barbecue), and a list of desired (but not essential) features, like a state-of-the-art bar fridge and/or pizza oven.
Your existing Perth patio will determine the size of your outdoor kitchen, your budget will determine the quality of fittings.
Design and accessorise to your required taste
Now it’s arguably time for the fun stuff, or the head-scratching stuff. It’s time to design and accessorise your Perth patio and newly added outdoor kitchen.
It’s definitely worth incorporating the existing style of your patio into your new outdoor kitchen, with a colour theme to suit.
This goes for:
- Sticking to the same or similar furniture materials – wood, stainless steel or pallet style.
- A pop of colour here or there if it’s your style like a retro red bar fridge coupled with red outdoor seating cushions.
Not sure what style, accessories or extras you want in your outdoor kitchen and Perth patio?
Check out the One Stop Patio Shop patio showroom in Perth for the inspiration you need.
Seek advice from the professionals in all things patios Perth
One Stop Patio Shop have everything you need to build or renovate a patio in Perth.
Our patio designs incorporate:
- Flat and gable patios,
- Dome and skillion patios,
- Alfresco and pyramid hip roof patios,
- Carports and pergolas.
Our full-service includes:
- Patio lighting, cafe and outdoor blinds,
- Colorbond patio roofing,
- Commercial patios and shire approval, and
- Interest free patio options.
Installing an outdoor kitchen is an exciting addition to an already fabulous Perth patio.
See how it’s possible with the patios Perth specialists at One Stop Patio Shop.
Need help with patio renovations in Perth?