- The gable patio was introduced to the marketplace about 15 years ago, previously the style of patio that was most popular was a basic flat roof style patio which was not at all appealing to the eye or very practical for keeping out the heat and allowing airflow.
- The gable patio has proven to be a very popular design in roofing style and is our best design by far. Our standard gable design has an 18 degree pitch which allows light,ventilation and openness to your entertaining area. A great benefit is the reduction in heat as the roof is higher and this is a must when entertaining in the Australian summer months. Secondly the height creates ambience, it allows you to capture marvellous views while bringing up features in your back yard, like a pool, water feature or blue sky with trees in the distance.
- Strength is another great benefit of the gable patio, the majority of our gables are covered with a colour bond roofing material which comes with a long lifespan and has great reflective qualities. There are a range of different profiles and colours to suit your individual tastes and needs, and while always trying to continue the same theme of your home through your new entertaining area as to make it a continuation of your home and not just something tacked on.
- The traditional straight lines of a gable patio make it a popular choice as it lends itself to blend with most homes weather they are a newly built property or established home of some years.
- Skylights are important as you want to let in an even amount of diffused light into your Patio area and also transferring into your home. This is also a great way to save on energy costs, another added bonus in today’s climate.
- All our Trusses are fully welded with the welds left on for extra strength.